A+Finger Dll Library Description
- A+Finger is a simple, small and powerfull wrapper library for the GrFinger Finger Print Library intended to let an aplication made with Clarion use the GrFinger.dll library.
- Small file size: 8KB.
- Reduced GrFinger API to only 5 function.
- Override the Clarion Thread raw call trouble.
- A+Finger Current status is Final Release: I'll write the API doc. as soon as I've got time!.
- This library is Free!. But please consider making a small donation to the Tip Jar.
GrFinger Supported Devices
- Driver-less Microsoft Fingerprint reader, Digital Persona 4000/4000B, Bio-I Cyte, Biotouch / Futronic FS80, M2SYS M2-S support: you don't need the manufacturer's driver or SDK (API). GrFinger SDK comes with its own driver for these readers.
- The Crossmatch V250/V300/V300 LC/V300 LC2/V500 fingerprint reader.
- The SecuGen Hamster FDU02 fingerprint reader.
- The Certis Image Orcanthus fingerprint reader.
- The Nitgen Hamster I fingerprint reader.
- The Nitgen Hamster II fingerprint reader.
- Secugen Hamster III fingerprint reader.
- If you can get the fingerprint image from any finger print reader you can pass the image to the GrFinger and get it work with it!.
GrFinger.dll and A+Finger.dll ScreenShot Sample.
A Real Application ScreenShot made with GrFinger.dll and A+Finger.dll.
- A+finger.dll Update October 23, version 1.2007.10.23
- A+finger.dll Final Release on March 30, version 1.2007.03.30
- A+finger.dll Release on March 5, version 1.2007.03.05.